No referral necessary
Monday and Thursday: 8.00am–7.00pm
Tuesday and Wednesday: 7.00am–7.00pm
After hours: answerphone (04) 479-7101
Khandallah Physiotherapy Centre Limited
Khandallah Village, 33 Ganges Road*
Khandallah, Wellington 6035
*Please note temporary change of address
Phone: (04) 479-7101
Fax: (04) 479-7103
Nearer to Churton Park? Try our partner practice Churton Park Physiotherapy.
Accident and Medical Clinic, Wellington Hospital, phone (04) 385-5999 or phone 111 for an ambulance.
Corporate physiotherapy services
Occupational health physiotherapy is a key area of service offered by our team who perform a range of corporate and workplace services including:
- Pre-employment functional assessments where we test job candidates against the critical-demand requirements of jobs with manual material handling or other physical requirements.
- Functional assessments to ascertain the physical ability and safety of your staff.
- Return to work and independence programs, ensuring your staff are able to return to work, following an injury, in a timely and safe manner.
- Manual material handling training seminars are based around practical work scenarios pertinent to your staff needs. Seminars are based in your work environment for a period of two hours.
- Preferred provider relationship is where Khandallah Physiotherapy Centre will work directly with you to ensure your staff have access to timely high quality physiotherapy services to ensure a seamless and timely return to work.
- Work site visits and job demand analysis is where one of our physiotherapists comes out to your workplace to assess an injured staff member's capacity to return to the worksite and to identify any physical demands of the job which may prevent a safe and timely return to work. If required we will refer to an occupational physiotherapist for ergonomic advice.
Khandallah Physiotherapy Centre is part of Experience Rehab, a group of highly-regarded health professionals collaborating to provide an integrated service delivering optimal health outcomes. Experience Rehab specialises in:
- Wellness in the workforce
- Injury prevention
- Workplace rehab
- Pain management